Thursday, October 7, 2010

My exciting news

I did look at fabric yesterday. And realized that the "petite" project requires two of the same charm packs. That's not the deal I was hoping for. Oh well (that's where the b-day money went). I know I want to make 2 quilts (to gift) that are pre-coordinated and then I will do scrappy for the others. 

But I am not sure how long I will be able to keep up. Perhaps longer than I expect if I find quilting is a nice relief from wedding planning! I got engaged Sunday (happy birthday to me that day!) and we called my parents last night. So now that the family knows, I am even more excited. My mom (parents) are gifting me half of my grandma's diamonds, so now I also look forward to ring shopping! 

Here is a pic of us after he proposed. I don't like how I look, but think it's a great picture of Jerry. He looks so happy!

1 comment: