Monday, December 19, 2011

oh the anticipation

I am so excited about the gift I am making right now. I am debating if I should even post this. I want to share, but I want to wait to so that I can share a finished product. This project I am making is a set of two of the same thing. Had the first come together as quickly as the second, I might be done. But alas, I grew hungry and tired of sewing and cutting (and pressing) and have a little more yet to do. So now I leave you wondering, and hopefully you will be as excited about my reveal as I am! tee-hee-hee

And since a post is no fun without a photo... here is my 2-year old nephew is the midst of eating a chocolate cupcake with red frosting last night. (went to an informal concert last night when I stopped sewing) And thanks to my husband for doing the dishes while I did my sewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment